Sunday, January 20, 2008

NEW YEAR'S DAY

Okay, New year's has become one of my most FAVORITE traditions with Nate's family. Grandpa Gary makes his famous mafa chicken, rice, prawns (tempura and breaded this year), and we have potato salad, cut up veggies, raw fish (eek), dessert, and I can't remember the name of it, but that meat that you dip in hot mustard and seeds...what's the name?!!!! Let's see...you name it, it was there.........sooooooooo good. We all pitch in and get it done....so much fun I tell ya... Everyone in the county pretty much shows up now LOL....Unfortunately I only have a few very random pictures, I think I was too busy eating to take any :)



This is a little story in itself...Jake got to go home with Josh (Miko's friend) and go hunting for the day! He was absolutely beside himself! They came home just in time to eat......and Jake was toting his treasure!! It was a perfect way to start the New Year! Thanks Josh!!



No comments: