Monday, December 10, 2007

Tyson's Christmas concert.....

Okay, just a warning.....such blog-worthy things are happening at lightening speeds that I'm beginning to wonder if I can get it all on here.....so things are going to be randomly thrown on here with no regard to order.....LOL

So as I was taking pictures of Tyson in his annual Christmas band concert, I had flashbacks of my own. I had such memories of trying to find my dad in the crowd, finding him, and wishing I hadn't. He would pull such faces that I was laughing so hard I couldn't play....I wished for a moment that dad could be sitting next to me pulling faces........

This year they actually had the recital at the high school instead of at the over-crowded, too hot, can't see your child so why did we come anyway, middle school...we all rejoiced until we walked in to the gym to find they had set it up the EXACT same way they had in the middle school and had not taken advantage of ANY of the space at the high school? WHAT THE HECK?!! I tried to get over it LOL

Okay two brothers waiting patiently for a seat......
Sophie wondering what in the world is going on....we stood and waited for quite some time before they got some chairs to set up in front of the bleachers (I know....I'm harboring resentment....I seriously need to get over it, but I really need to find out who in the heck set that up, so we can do it differently next time LOL)

Here they come....Tyson has played the sax for a year now and he's actually pretty dang good!!

Tyson and a couple of his buddies....




No comments: