Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Eli Danny!!

I can't believe Eli's three (If you ask Eli he says..."I'm free")..........I know it's cliche', but life is happening at turbo speed. We celebrated Eli's birthday here at our house with the family. Grandma Nancy, Grandma Maureen, Uncle Whit and even cousin Waico made his way over!! We ate tacos, cake and ice cream, opened gifts, and visited. It was so nice....


Waico, Uncle Whit, and Jake.....
He wanted to open gifts first.....priorites you know ........
The offical "3rd birthday cake"....My attempt at creativity LOL...I made a chocolate cake, crushed oreos on top for "dirt" and put some cool whip for "rocks" I served it in the back of his gift from us....a big Tonka truck, it was a hit and Eli loved it.

Birthday boy get's the first bite.....

He wanted to eat with his gifts LOL.....please excuse the messy face!!

Out of all the gifts....He LOVED his Diego undies...but I think I got the best gift of all for Eli's birthday.....he wants to go potty in the potty now!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAA YYYYYYYYY Thanks Diego!!Just before going to bed in his new Diego pj's ....are you sensing a theme? He had to have his brother push him as fast as he could....

1 comment:

Aldred Family said...

Happy Birthday, Eli!! Wish that we could have been there to celebrate with you!! Ang, I totally love how you did the cake! You are so creative!!! Good job Mom!