Monday, May 5, 2008

Sophie's first plane ride, first wedding, and get's to meet her name sake for the first time

We've been busy!! The last weekend in April was full of first's for Soph....we went down to Southern California for my Gram's wedding and it was beautiful!! Everything was perfect...from the weather, the wedding, being around family...awe man, I wish I could go back...I miss my family so much. Aunt Toni taught us how to do the flower arrangements and they turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I wish so bad I would have gotten a picture of all the boutineers and head dresses for the flower girls...Uncle Mac cooked up an amazing Tri-tip and Gram just looked breath taking...Anyway, Sophie was an angel and enjoyed meeting her family for the first time. I can't wait to go back next year! Nate and the boy's stayed home, so it was a nice get-a-way for Sophie and I.

I'll do two slide shows...this one is the whole trip, the next one will be the rehersal and the wedding....

No comments: